Slippery Sunday

No hotter combination than thigh high leg warmers and 7" heels
Training for MPD is pretty much in full swing at the moment, if I'm not at the studio training I'm thinking about training, and if I'm not doing either of those I'm usually in a hot epsom salt bath recovering from training. 

One thing I really really hate about pole, is turning up to the studio to train and not being able to stick, no matter how many different grip aid combinations I try. The pole turns into a brass spinning stick of death, and the question I have to ask myself, do I want to die today. 




Because I have to travel so far to get to the studio it seems like a waste of time warming up, trying to do something for half an hour then giving up and going home, so when this happens I pull on my leg warmers (or pants) and get down on the floor. 

Today was one of those days and as frustrating as it was I still managed to have some fun. I've started playing around with a backward roll into like a split stand thingy (I have no idea what it's called) that one of my friends does a lot. I do it really really badly, and I can't get out of it to save my life. 


Heel Smashing
Then I rolled around in middle splits for a while, and banged my shoes on the floor cause that always makes me happy.

before I gave up on pole for the day my friend Jinx and I did manage to figure out how to do a move from a video of Marlo Fiskens that I've been wanting to try for a while so pole trick wise it wasn't a total loss. 

I may or may not have done butt isolations in a middle split on the windowsill in the studio… yeah so today wasn't totally a productive day but hey sometimes we need to just have a bit of fun.

In other news due to having a really sore back for weeks I caved in last weekend and went and had a massage, big mistake. Some how the guy that massaged me has left my lower back (which he wasn't supposed to be touching) sore and tight for the last week. I've been soaking in epsom salt baths, stretching it and rolling on my rumble roller to help to fix it. It seems to be getting better slowly, very very slowly, so I have been trying to take it easy when it comes to training at the gym and in pole when it comes to things that involve using my lower back to much. It's frustrating to say the least but at this stage I have no time to fit in an appointment to see my osteopath, as long as it's getting better not worse I guess I should be okay.

My next post for Bad Kitty will be coming out in the next week or so, so keep an eye out for it! I'm also working on a post about my private with Felix Cane last year AND a review of Cleo's new Rock n' Pole DVD!!

In the mean time, here's a fun little video of the cool and stupid things I got up to today… (it's mainly me doing a bum dance.) enjoy!





Billie
xx

Comments

  1. WMS Cleaning 081316894242 Equipment jual mesin poles marmer di surabaya,lantai teraso,ubin tegel 081316894242 Jual beli sewa mesin poles lantai,floor polisher jual beli sewa blower karpet,vacuum cleaner 081316894242 jual mesin poles lantai floor polisher fiorentini,columbus,ghibli baru/second 081316894242 jual mesin poles polisher lantai alphalux,wirbel,falco,minuteman,viper,triwax,karcher 081316894242 jual mesin poles marmer,kupas grinding teraso,marmer 081316894242 jasa spesialis tukang gosok ubin poles lantai marmer murah,poles teraso,granit no telp 081316894242 poles marmer lantai ubin teraso di malang,surabaya,sidoarjo,pasuruan,gresik,lamongan Hp. 081316894242 jual mesin poles lantai polisher rotano,krisbow,innotechs,nilfisk 081316894242 poles ubin,lantai marmer,teraso semarang,solo,ungaran,banyumanik 081316894242 poles lantai marmer,teraso rumah kemang,pejaten,kebon jeruk,meruya,pd indah,lb bulus,cipete tp/hp. 081316894242 jasa cleaning services poles lantai marmer rumah sunter agung,danau sunter,kelapagading tp.hp. 081316894242 tukang bangunan cleaning services poles marmer,teraso rumah cempaka putih tp.hp. 081316894242 pulomas,kayu putih,rawamangun 081316894242 tukang renovasi rumah khusus poles lantai ubin teraso,marmer tomang,grogol,slipi,menteng tp.hp. 081316894242 tukang bangunan khusus poles lantai marmer,teraso rumah pd.bambu,duren sawit,cawang,cipinang indah tp.hp. 081316894242 cibubur WMS Cleaning Equipment jakarta jual mesin floor polisher baru/second 081316894242 tukang bangunan renovasi poles lantai marmer,teraso rumah kemang,pejaten tp/hp. 081316894242 jasa cleaning services khusus poles lantai marmer,granite,teraso hub. 081316894242 jual vacuum extractor karpet italy Lava murah her china,tukang poles lantai marmer,teraso semarang,bandung,jakarta,palembang,lampung, 081316894242 jogja,solo,malang,tulungagung,sidoarjo,surabaya,gresik,lamongan,bali,batam 081316894242 juak beli floor polisher mesin poles lantai alat cleaning service bekas 081316894242 .jual mesin poles grinding beton,grinding epoxy coating,mesin grinding concrete,marmer,teraso,granite 081316894242 jual beli mesin poles lantai jasa general cleaning di bogor 081316894242

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and you look terrific! Anyone who trains to look their best deserves the sexiest fitness wear she can find and Body Body has the best! https://www.bodybody.com/sexy-clothes/fitness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Injuries, sometimes they're a blessing in disguise

Have you had a Polegasm today?

Get a Grip