The Joy of Dance PoleandAerial.com Video Competition

Going through my emails last night I came across an one from PoleandAerial.com that caught my attention, probably because it had FELIX CANE in the subject line. 

I opened it up and inside was this, the story of Felix's first time back on the pole after her accident a few years ago, along with details of a video competition that PoleandAerial.com are running.




I would love to enter, and if I get the chance to video something and submit it I will, but either way I think it's such a lovely idea. 

Entries are open now,  for more information head to their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/poleandaerial 




Billie
xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injuries, sometimes they're a blessing in disguise

Have you had a Polegasm today?

Get a Grip